The Silent Green Kulturquartier attracts people from various places all over the world. So unfortunately we have to leave this beautiful building until end of September 2017.
We had wonderful 3 years in this amazing space and met so many great people who came from various places (from New York to Australia) all sharing the same passion for sustainable fashion and design.
We will focus our efforts on the online platform now. So if you want to touch and feel the fabrics offered on interloom, you may order samples via the website.
Here an overview of some of our past events:
- Berlin Fashion Week Special, 23rd of January 2016, 11am to 6pm in cooperation with the Sustainable Fashion Designer Natascha von Hirschhausen (private collection pre-view and pre-order event)
- Berlin Fashion Week Special, 11th of July 2015, 11am to 4pm: https://www.facebook.com/events/826743277380919/
- Free Seminar: Naturally Coloured Grown Organic Cotton, on Tuesday, 27th of January 2015, 7pm to 9pm: https://www.facebook.com/events/429830953832886/
- Berlin Fashion Week Special, 22nd of January 2015, from 10am to 4pm: https://www.facebook.com/events/782880141805665
- Official Opening Party was on Saturday, 15th of November 2014: https://www.facebook.com/events/731203203626522. Specials: The Colour of Air by Tino Seubert, the material study pine tree needles by Katharina Jesben, short presentation of Abury by Andrea Kolb